4 Nov 2014

Product Review | L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara

Ciao! Not too long ago At the beginning of the year I ambitiously declared my desire to start publishing reviews on products, mainly beauty, that I've been using and enjoying. Sadly, I haven't kept to my word as I've only pathetically posted one review in about eight months. That's poo, right? :/ Going along with the saying 'better late than never', I've decided to write up a short and sweet review on one of my current essential make-up products. And, oh boy do I love it

Despite being in my early twenties and at an age where most females have already been there, done that in regard to experimenting with make-up, I've only recently started to wear it on a day-to-day basis. Don't get me wrong, on some days I still venture around the streets of London barefaced as there's something so refreshing about not having anything on. Lol make-up wise of course :P 

When it comes to mascara I have a vast collection that include both high-end (i.e. Dior, Benefit and MAC) and drugstore (i.e. L'Oreal, Maybelline, Max Factor and Rimmel) brands. Despite the fact that I could probably give Boots and Superdrug a good run for their money, I am constantly on the lookout for newly introduced mascaras that I can try out. I guess it's fair to say that I'm somewhat obsessed with mascara.

 

Having always declared my love for L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black mascara I was super excited to see that the French company recently bought out a new edition, So Couture, to their Volume Million Lashes family. I've used it almost every single day since buying it about two-three months ago. I think it's fair to say that this in itself speaks volume and I'm positive that the majority of you would use it as often as I do. It's definitely a product that I would shout from the rooftops about as it coats and lengthens every single lash from root to tip without causing them to clump together. This is a massive plus for me as I love when my lashes are individually fanned out as they look full, thick and intense. I'm definitely not a fan of the spidery lash look. Yuck! Furthermore, upon first application I didn't find this mascara to be overly wet meaning there was no need for my trusty cotton buds to make an appearance and wipe away any excess product from my eyelids.

This mascara retails for £10.99 at both Boots and Superdrug. I can honestly say that it's worth every penny and would definitely recommend it to you guys. Would I repurchase? Hell YES. Fo' sure! :)


What are your thoughts on this particular mascara and is the end result (as seen above) to your satisfaction? Oh, and please do recommend me your favourite mascara :)


Ciao! ♥ Xx



6 comments:

  1. I have tried some of the other million lash mascaras and I love them, so I'm sure that I'd love this one too!

    blushhx.blogsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing on your lashes. I haven't tried many L'Oreal mascaras before but I must give this one a try after seeing it on you x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good on you! Your eyelashes really stand out in the photo, for a high street mascara too and a pretty good price, I think it looks fab! I will try and pick one up! :)

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this mascara too and I swear by it! It makes my lashes so long and fluttery. I am currently trying out the L'oreal Volume Million but I don't think it gives the same refined length.
    Sass x
    http://whatsasssays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good and I think that I'll have to give it a try. Have you tried the Lash Domination mascara from Bare Minerals? It's my absolute favourite at the moment!

    thoughtfrombeth.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I run out of my holy grail Voluminous mascara i think that i'm going to give this one a try !
    Nice review :)
    Kisses

    Great video! i particularly lovef the little reviews of the mentioned products :)
    Kisses

    http://cheerfullittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥