6 Feb 2014

Moa Aberg | Vogue Italia 2013

Have you ever felt as if you were born in the wrong era? Sometimes I really do feel as if I was meant to grace the years of the 1950's and 1960's. I just love the way that women dressed during these two decades and how less was very much more. In the 1960's, fashion was quite simplistic and consisted of high hemlines, shift dresses and monochrome prints. Women often had their hair styled in a beehive and kept their face make-up minimalistic, paying particular attention to their eyes. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Not during this era I'm afraid. I think it's fair to say that eyeliner and mascara were definitely a girl's best friend. Just think Twiggy, Brigitte Bardot and Edie Sedgwick and you'll get my drift.

Okay! To say that I love this fashion editorial is a little bit of an understatement. I friggin' LOVE it. The gorgeous Moa Aberg travelled back in time to the 1960's for this editorial shot by Camilla Akrans for Vogue Italia, March 2013 edition. I honestly cannot get enough of these photos. I think Moa looks absolutely breathtaking. This is by far one of my favourite editorials. Ever. X









7 comments:

  1. i love the girls' make up and hairdo! she looks amazing! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second photo has always been my favourite in this ed. beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos!! stunning and moving ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photots :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. A M A Z I N G BLOG! 
Keep it up, i love reading it!
    
Follow my new blog back, let me know what you think!

    

http://hpdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    HP
xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos!
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥