5 Jan 2014

Sale Item Wants

If you love to shop as much as I do then I'm pretty sure that you ladies are still on the hunt for some bargains as the sales continue. However, I know far too well that it can sometimes be frustrating if not just downright bloody long to look through the numerous pages of sale stock on most online websites. To help save you ladies a little bit of time I browsed through the majority of the high-street/online stores and put together a selection of my favourite finds. Are there any sale item wants that you have? If so post a link in the comment box below as I would love to check them out. X


60s Crop Floral Jacquard Dress - £65/£35 from Topshop (click here to view) 
Black Diamond Jacquard Cropped Sweatshirt - £35/£15 from River Island (click here to view)
High Heel Wood & Leather Sandal - £59.99/£39.99 from Zara (click here to view
Grey Feather Bolero - £130/60 from Miss Selfridge (click here to view) 
Blue Background  Scarf  With Yellow Floral Design - £17.99/£9.99 from Zara (click here to view)
Floral Lazercut Pencil Skirt - £50/£15 from Topshop (click here to view)
Jamie Jewellery Diamante Hamsa Hand Necklace - £77/£32 from ASOS (click here to view) 
Chains Shopper Bag - £49.99/£24.99 from Mango (click here to view)

(strikethrough prices are the orginal prices of those goods featured)

3 comments:

  1. I lovee a sale and those shoes are to die for! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bolero and shoes, GAHHH. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥