22 Dec 2013

Day out in Covent Garden

On Wednesday afternoon a few friends and I went for lunch and to the theatre to watch The Lion King as a surprise for a friend's birthday. We went to Bella Italia for lunch where I ordered the Quattro Stagioni Legumi. I did initially want a burger but we were told by the waiter that there were currently no burgers. Isn't that the most silliest thing you've ever heard? :/ We literally had to rush our food in order to get to the theatre in time and boy was it packed. The show was amazing and definitely worth every penny of £68. I was literally sat there thinking "Woah! This is their day jobs". I would definitely recommend you guys go and see it. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

Not wanting to call it a day we then went to Amorino. If you know me then you would know that I have a slight obsession with ice-cream. I love that stuff like there is no tomorrow and can easily devour a tub of it in no time. I was super excited as you can choose several flavours which they then present to you as a flower. How cute, right? Oh and how pretty are the Christmas lights and decorations in Covent Garden? X






2 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks like a lovely day out! I wish I could have gone to London in Christmas
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥