1 Apr 2013

Mini Haul

Ciao a tutti! I've said it before and I'm going to say it again... Gosh! It's been a while since I last published a post. I hope you guys have all been well and hopefully you'll enjoy this mini haul. Take care x

Topshop (£36)
I'm completely and utterly in love with these jeans as they fit me like a glove and are uber comfortable. So much so that I'm going to have to refrain myself from wearing them all of the time lol :( I'm already the proud owner of the Joni Super High-Waisted vintage pair and I couldn't resist purchasing the black pair. I definitely recommend these jeans to all of the ladies reading this and suggest that you dash out to your nearest Topshop and bag yourselves a pair. 

Primark (£2.50)
Yep! £2.50. Can you believe it? Such a bargain especically considering how many outfits you can make with this simple yet statement piece.
Primark (£5.00)

 
Primark (£6.00)
I literally ran over to grab this crop top. It's so cauteee

Superdrug
Sleek Face Form (£9.99) - I purchased this contouring compact in the shade light. It contains a contouring powder, highlighting powder and a rose gold blush which all work extremely well with one another. This compact also contains a mirror so us ladies can contour on the go.
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Red Dynamite (£2.99)
Rimmel Scandal'eyes Mascara (£6.99) - This is one of my go to mascaras. I love it
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Luna (£5.99) - I don't see why there is so much hype around this product. Definitely overrated

Primark
Triangle earrings (£1.50)
Detailed hoop earrings (£2.00)
Seamless footies (£1.30)
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 20 (£2.00) 

Ciao! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥