18 Nov 2015

Wish List | November


Suede Heel Ankle Boots - £79.99 from Zara (click here to view)
Charlotte Tilbury The Complete Brush Set - £240 from John Lewis (click here to view)
Limited Edition Green Sequin Dress -  £399 from Karen Millen (click here to view)
Monochrome Checked Skinny Scarf - £45 from Ted Baker (click here to view)
Elie Saab Le Parfum 90ml - £78 from Selfridges (click here to view)
Wooden Bar Multi-Row Necklace - £25 from Topshop (click here to view)
Pure Wool Lace Fedora Hat - £35 from M&S (click here to view)
Green Draycott Satchel - £99 from Hobbs (click here to view)
Stripe Texture Pencil - £45 from Oasis (click here to view)

Ciao ♥ Xx 


15 comments:

  1. Love it boo, great selection as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wool fedora and those boots <3 perfect winter essentials x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely wishing on those boots!! Dreamy!!
    Layla Panam Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, love that scarf!!!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific picks! That dress is gorge.
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab choice, the Charlotte Tilbury brushes would be a dream to have, they are so pretty! I am loving those boots and the skirt! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I shouldn't but I love the Zara boots! x

    NICHOLA ROSE - UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful wishlist, thank you for sharing
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want it all! I love the hat, bag and skirt the most.
    Need in my life.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the brushes, hat and scarf
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great wishlist! loving the skirts!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! Those Charlotte Tilbury brushes have been on my wishlist for ages - they are stunning!

    - GIVEAWAY! - www.veebzboo.com/veebz-boo-com-birthday-plus-giveaway
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matte Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nearly all of Elie Saab perfumes smells divine! I have the La Perfum but only reserve it for special occasions x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hat and the bag! I'm very much into accessories at the moment, it's the perfect way to personalise an outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those brushes look incredible and that fedora is a beautiful shade!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥