9 Nov 2013

Mini Haul

Ciao a tutti! Once again I have broken my 'no shopping'  rule. Grr I'm literally running out of wardrobe space and in desperate need of a massive clear out :( I went shopping yesterday after work and thought I would share with you what I got. I'm in love with the sequin dress from H&M and think it would be the perfect outfit for upcoming Christmas parties or girly nights out. Enjoy!

Topshop
£16

Topshop
£16

Zara
£19.99

H&M
£29.99

River Island
£75

Topshop
£28

Topshop
£10.00 £3.50/£8.50 £3.50

H&M
£7.99

Hollister
£17.99 (sale price)

Xx

1 comment:

  1. That river island jacket is awesome! Ive been eyeing it online in the khaki colour. Would love to see how you style it :)
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥