10 May 2012

Haul: Bershka, H&M, Zara ...

Ciao a tutti! Hope you're all well. So yesterday I met up with my sister at Oxford Circus for dinner. We arranged to meet at 6pm but I arrived a little before 5ish as I wanted to look around for a little bit. Hmm BIG mistake as I ended up spending quite a bit which I did not intend on doing so. Grr! I hate when that happens. Anyways the majority of the pieces shown below were all purchased yesterday but a few items were bought the week before. Oh and seriously NO more shopping for me. I mean it this time :(

 
Bershka, skirts - £7.99/bralets - £5.99
Love the prints on both of these  

Zara, £25.99
I first saw this messenger bag on two different blogs and immediately fell in love with it. I love that it can be opened in two different ways, one being through a zip found on the top of the bag and the second way being through the foldover flap. When I showed my mama this bag she jokily asked me if it was a suitcase as it's slightly larger than your average black handbag but it fits everything that us ladies tend to carry around with us. Plus it looks amazing on.

Dorothy Perkins, £9 £2 in sale
Such a bargain.

River Island, £7

Footlocker, £66.99
Oh how I lurve me some Nike Blazers *I drool*. I really want to get them in red, green and navy. Slight obsession lol

ASOS, £67 £56.95 due to 15% discount (BOOYAH)

H&M, £9.99
This looks AMAZING with a leather jacket

H&M, £7.99

H&M, £14.99
I'm slightly obsessed with this colour atm. It looks fab against all skin colours and is ideal for summer. I can't wait to wear it.

H&M, £1.99
I've wanted these for ages but couldn't find them anywhere. As soon as I saw these I knew I had to buy two pairs minimum lol



(Front view/back view)
River Island
, £30
I think this midi dress is absolutely gorgeous and definitely a statement piece.


I hope you guys enjoyed this and definitely let me know what you think of any of the pieces shown.

Ciao! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥