22 Mar 2012

Mini Haul

Ciao a tutti! So right now I've currently reached that time of the year where I no longer have any more lectures or seminars at University which means I don't have to attend quite as much. As you may have guessed this means I have plenty more time to wander around Oxford Street and today I was joined by my shopping buddy Victoria. Ooo a completely random statement but I saw Matt Lucas today just off Selfridges LOL. But anyways back to the haul, shown below are a few of the things I purchased today and within the last two-three weeks.


Topshop, £6

Saved £0.60 (student discount)


River Island, £20

River Island
Choker necklace, £7
Eye necklace, £6

Boots
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour (beautifully black), £7
No7 Vital Brights Lipstick (blooming pink), £10

Saved £10.00 (No7 £5 voucher)

Boots
Nina Ricci Edt 50ml, £38.00

Zara, £29.99

Ciao! Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥