1 Mar 2017

Wish List | March


Ruffled Blouse - £34.99 from H&M (click here to view)
Flashback Block Heel Mary Janes Black With Embroidery - £58 from Office (click here to view)
Side Split Trousers by Boutique - £90 from Topshop (click here to view)
Rothko Cotton Embroidered Shirt - £85 from French Connection (click here to view)
Ray-Ban RB3447 50 Round Metal in Bronze/Pink - £134 from Sunglasses Hut (click here to view)
Underwire Embroidered Bra - £24 from Topshop (click here to view)
Embroidered Mini Knickers - £10 from Topshop (click here to view)
Grace Suede Biker Jacket in Moss - £395 from Reiss (click here to view)
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 50ml - £17 from Feelunique (click here to view)
Longchamp Le Pliage Nylon Backpack in Pinky - £65 from Selfridges (click here to view)

Ciao ♥ Xx 

5 comments:

  1. Nice wishes! ♥ I finally got my Nuxe dry oil with glitters and I just love it! ♥ Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post. Loving the yellow pants ☺☺😍
    Lippie143.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Longchamp Backpack! :) I love Longchamp Bags in general. Haha!

    Angelie // Bohol Butterfly Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades are everything! I had a very similar ones and I have recently lost them!! I use to rock them EVERYDAY!! Been trana find similar ones but no luck and you just listed themmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank youuuu lol. xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥