7 May 2016

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ We're exactly one week into May. Gah! We're near enough halfway through the year which is absolutely crazy. Despite not being pleased at how quickly time is passing us by (I don't want to get old), I'm super happy it's finally starting to feel like summer. About bloomin' time as us British folks are certainly in need of some sunshine. Thankfully the weather these past few days have been glorious. Let's hope there's plenty more of it to come as I desperately want to rock my summer wardrobe. In the mean time I'll be sharing outfits that are perfect for spring and almost summer appropriate.

So, a few days ago I popped into H&M and found these cropped flare jeans for the bargainous price of £10. Ah-uh! £10. Besides from the I-can't-leave-these-behind-because-they're-so-darn-cheap price tag, I actually don't have a pair like these in my wardrobe so it was a no-brainer. Hmm! Come to think of it, everything except my faux-leather jacket and accessories are brand new and bought within the last two weeks. Let's just say I've been making up for my recent non-shopping antics as I've certainly spent some dolla' these past few weeks. My favourite purchase has to be my red Juno Soft Glove Mid Shoes from Topshop as they remind me of the 1950s and the movie Grease.. although my sister said they're Marge Simpson shoes LOL X


Body: Topshop // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: Topshop // Jacket: Primark // Skinny Scarf: ASOS // Earrings: Topshop

Ciao ♥ Xx 

16 comments:

  1. Yes the jeans are a total steal, lovely. love the addition of the skinny tie
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I will be copying this if you dont mind! Are those flats? You look stunning! Red really suits you babe. Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Hope to see you on my blog www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk I also started vlogging with my fiance, would love it if you checked it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_P0YRrjWwlgeNzEWhLtMbA and supported our channel! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jacket ! It fit well with this outfit ;)
    J'adore cette veste. Elle va parfaitement avec cette tenue.
    Kisses from France
    Julie
    www.mademoisellegrenade.fr/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a pair of cropped jeans like these but I always end up flipping my regular ones up to a more cropped version so must check out H&M. I also love the price, bargain x

    Beauty with charm | Benefit Cheekathon Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great casual outfits, I love the pop of red effect <3
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this outfit with the pops of red <3 We definitely need this heatwave but I'm totally with you on time going way to fast :( x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely lovely look x

    Liz
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - you look fab!!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. Thanks for sharing!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loook Nice.
    I like it.

    InLove,
    Ayat von www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those red shoes are gorgeous, and they look so comfortable which is always a bonus for me!! x

    Jess, hi freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with nice red boots is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥