15 Apr 2016

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ Whoop! It's the freakin' weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun. How many of you started to sing that in your head as you read it? Ha! Glad I wasn't the only one. Okay, so it’s not the weekend just yet but it is Friday which means it’s ever so close. A few hours away kind of close. As you can probably tell I'm quite excited, and rightfully so, as I'll be meeting my newborn baby nephew for the first time tomorrow. Eek! I can't wait. I actually can't believe I'm finally an aunty; it feels so surreal.

I can already see myself spending the majority of tomorrow cooing over him but, and that is a massive but, if I manage to pull myself away I'll try to take some photos for my blog. Gah! I really should as I haven't done so in ages but the weather's partly to blame... Okay! Fine. In all honesty a part of it is because I haven't really been in the mood to. Anyway I have a feeling that this is all about to change what with summer being hot on our trial. In preparation for the warmer coming months, I've been looking back at some of my favourite outfits from last year as a source of inspiration. One of those outfits includes this one below which I wore out in the evening whilst in Egypt. What do you guys think? X

 
 
Vest Top: H&M // Trousers: H&M // Shoes: Zara // Necklace: H&M

Ciao ♥ Xx 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being an aunt <3 You look amazing, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming an aunt, I saw the little cutie on Instagram and he is just adorable! I think I remember this outfit from last year and how amazing you look in this outfit x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous necklace! i love red against dark hair (i do it myself now and again) x http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning! I like this so much.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new addition to the family!
    Love the colouring of this look too.
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of colour with that necklace ! x
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so fabulous Sheren and your outfit is gorgeous! Congratulations on becoming an aunty,your lovely nephew has many years ahead of being spoiled by his lovely auntie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair so much! Xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being an aunt! And lovely necklace you're wearing too!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Love this necklace you're wearing ☺
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥