25 Jan 2016

#OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Ciao ♥ Happy Monday! How are you? What did you get up to over the weekend? I hope you had a great one and that the milder weather has shooed away the presence of any Monday blues you may have woken up with.

In today's post I'll be sharing an outfit I wore last week when I battled the cold British weather, and paraded around the streets of London, in this bohemian floral dress(*). As pretty as it is, it's not something I'd usually opt for as I don't tend to wear anything that's particularly girly, or floral for that matter. I much prefer my outfits to be a little bit grungy so I guess you could say I stepped outside of my style zone with this one. This is something I recommend all of my readers to do as it'll enable you to experiment and be introduced to different styles and trends. Don't be afraid!


This dress was ordered from the House of Fraser website but originally comes from Mango. It's available in four different sizes (UK 6-12) and currently reduced in the sale from £39.99 to £19.99 (B-b-bargain!). It has some gorgeous detailing such as a braided drawstring, deep v-neckline at the back, long flared sleeves and full skirt. Prior to choosing this dress I was quite shocked to discover that House of Fraser have over 8,000 dresses available online, from an extensive range of high-street and online brands, including Dorothy Perkins, Karen Millen, Miss Selfridge and Phase Eight. Oh, and yes, you read that right. 8,000 as in 8.0.0.0. That's mental right?

Despite being long-sleeved I think this dress will be perfect for the warmer months as it's lightweight and airy. I cannot wait to pair it with my leather jacket, on a mild spring day, and not freeze my bum off half to death because of it. Wah! It's only a matter of time :(

 
I paired it with my high-heel suede ankle boots from Zara. These fit perfectly as they have a high elasticated leg which as you can see, hugs my ankle. The block heel also make them fairly easy to walk in which is ideal for everyday wear. To those who may be interested, these are still available to purchase; click here to view or buy.

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Is it something you'd wear?

Ciao ♥ Xx 

28 comments:

  1. Stepping out of our comfort zone is always a good nudge. You definitely look good in floral, love the boots.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love floral dresses and this one is gorgeous! You look fabulous and i know you say it is out of your comfort zone but wow,this look really suits you.Love your boots too,have a lovely tuesday hunni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress for a cute girl.
    I love the fluffy coat too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable outfit and I love the coat, it looks so comfortable ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit boo. Jacket looks cozy! Stunning and classy as usual! Thank you for sharing this with us darling, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk kisses, Dominica S. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great, I love floral! And the shoes are gorgeous!!

    writeaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of florals - so, I adore this outfit!! Love the boots, too!

    -Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really pretty dress. Love the coat too!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great!
    What you think about follow each other? If you want - follow me and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!:)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those jacket and boots <3
    Visit mine :)
    ClassicLatte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute dress, and I love your boots! They look so comfy xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look dear!!!Would you like to follow each other?Let me know on my blog,so i follow back with pleasure.
    Kisses
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this whole outfit! I especially love the suede boots, they are totally up my street! Cute post! <3

    xo, Lauren | The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely outfit, that dress is so pretty on you! Love how you've styled it too!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Nice Look!
    Your Jacket is to pretty on your !

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the coat, so cute! Great styling! xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the dress and coat Sheren, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love you :) Happy New Year!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/01/zipper-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit! Love how you paired it with your furry cardigan!

    Anna Czarina Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in LOVE with your coat!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute outfit! x

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥