9 Jan 2016

#OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Ciao ♥ How are you? I hope your first week back at work, university or school went well. Although half of me misses spending my days in my PJs, watching back-to-back episodes of Game of Thrones (I am OBSESSED), the other half is secretly happy to have fallen back into a routine... but shh don't tell anyone. Now that I'm settled back into work, I thought it would be the perfect time to publish my first outfit post of the year.

I initially saw this dress on one of my work colleagues who was rockin’ it amazingly well around the office. After falling in love with it and telling myself then and there that I needed it, I did what any other woman would do and went on a hunt for it. Although there wasn't any left in my size (usually an XS or S), I opted for the next size up as I couldn’t not have it. It's loose, flowy and shapeless. Probably not the type of dress that will cater to the likes of those who prefer something of a tighter fit. On this particular day I decided to wear it back-to-front as I prefer the deep V neckline at the back, opposed to the round neckline at the front. I think it makes it look a tad more feminine. I finished off this look by chucking on my faux-leather jacket and accessorising my outfit with some jewellery and a scarf tied around my head.

 
Dress: Urban Outfitters // Top: Topshop // Jacket: Primark // Boots: Topshop // Bag: Zara // Earrings: Topshop // 
Necklace: Greenwich Market // Scarf: Vintage

Ciao ♥ Xx 

22 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your dress. Feel great on you. Fabulous necklace. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress and it looks great on you! love your jacket too. I actually like that is is loose and flowy and i love the colours too! I see you like Game of Thrones,what an amazing show,one of my all time favs. Nice to see you are settled back in work,i am so far from it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do like this outfit ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the combo of everything together:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you take a dress and make it your own, by just wearing a bigger size to make it flowy and wearing it backwards. It looks great on you and I love the whole outfit overall. Hope you're having a great start to the new year :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it ive seen it already on ur youtube. Wot isit dat u do bbe i know u work in the office wot kind of office if u dnt mind asking and what endz u from? Looooool this sounds like a set up lmao but that wasnt my intention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect layering and I love how you've turned it around, so clever! Particularly love the gorgeous colour combo :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Blush and Bronzer Duo Palette Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopped by to say hey. Hope your day has been (or will be) a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Love your look of today! Check out mine: http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=4734

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're rocking that leather jacket! Very edgy. Happy Tuesday

    -Court
    www.thegoldentabby.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely look! Great style dear :) Check out my style diary:

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the layering and that necklace is stunning! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Very Comfortable Outfit.
    I Like it.

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look dear. I love that you dare to make choices in fashion that are very unique.
    Amazing use of colors!
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    http://www.fromhatstoheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am obsessed with your dress! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look wonderful! I also just went back to school, this would be my third day and I'm already tired and sleepy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. That black jacket and that dress look fabulous together, great piece choices!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥