20 Dec 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ Happy Sunday! How are you? I hope you're all doing well :) It's been exactly a week since I last published a post. Forgive me. I guess I could apologise for my absence but I've decided not to as truth be told, I just didn't feel like blogging. Simply because I've been having too much fun engaging in this season's festivities with family, friends and work colleagues. After all... 'Tis the season to be jolly. 

In today's post I will be showing you guys what I wore to my work Christmas party, which was held at Bodo's Schloss, in Kensington. There were a few optional dress codes for the evening including Après-Ski, Lederhosen and shoulder-pads disco (70s style?). Call me a bore but I wasn't particularly fond of the idea as I'm a sucker for all of that glitz and glam. I just love the process of getting ready for a night out, slipping into my dress and heels and admiring the end result in the mirror. Typical women, eh?

My dress is from a brand called Chi Chi who I discovered whilst browsing ASOS, and which is where I purchased it from, for £80. Unfortunately, the dress is no longer available on the ASOS website. However, you can still view or purchase it on Chi Chi's website by simply clicking here. What do you guys think? Also, please excuse the poor quality of these photos as they were taken at night. X

 

Ciao ♥ Xx 

9 comments:

  1. your dress is absolutely gorgeous and you look so amazing! I hope you had a fab night at your Christmas night out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous look, the dress and make up adds to the whole elegance. Warm greetings lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress and you look lovely

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I love your dress!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Chi Chi Effie dress you wore to your work Christmas party is gorgeous and its embellishments are amazing. Your eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick were beautiful too. You looked fabulous!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Make-up Look beautyfull!

    InLove,
    Ayat von www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice outfit! merry christmas dear!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥