1 Dec 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ Pinch, punch, first day of the month. Gah! I can't quite believe we're already in December. As someone who's always been quite conscious of timing, it's a tad scary to see how fast this year has zoomed past. Can time slow down already :/

If you follow me on Instagram, which you totally should by the way (like duh), you’ll know that I’m somewhat obsessed with turbans and head wraps. I honestly can't get enough of them. The only problem is that I can't seem to find many in the high-street or online stores. I know that Zara currently have two in stock including this black velvet one as I'm forever browsing online trying to find some. Do you guys know where I can purchase some? If so, help a sister out and let me know in the comment box. I'd be forever grateful :)

You've probably seen me wear this coat in a previous OOTD post. I've had it for about three years now, and for each of these years it’s been my go-to autumn and winter necessity, as it keeps me super warm. It's also given me the nickname lamby which I absolutely love. Cute, right?

(Top: Topshop // Skirt: Zara // Jacket: Zara // Boots: River Island // Turban: Zara)

Pssst! Over the next three weeks I’ll be posting a selection of Christmas related posts including gift ideas, outfit ideas and make-up looks, so make sure you keep your beady eyes peeled.

Ciao ♥ Xx 

14 comments:

  1. I love the turban! I need to go and purchase it today! xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amaze!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING photos! You look amazing! Have a blessed week!
    much love ❤️
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic outfit!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is lovely!
    Have a good day! xx

    Sel❤
    Selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/11/red-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I really like the jacket, it looks so cosy!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow girl,you look amazing,adore your skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the turban on you, it just looks amazing and the rest of your outfit is on point! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so chic, love the coat.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥