22 Oct 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD) Ft. Miss Tempted

Ciao ♥ How are you? I hope you're all doing well. I've been meaning to get this post published for quite a few days now but in true blogging style I had a glitch or two along the way. Typical, ey? Let's just say that taking outfit photos when you get in from work is not the one, what with it getting dark so quickly now.

Anyway, I'm not going to let that dampen darken the mood (see what I did there? Darken. Dark. It's darker now. You get it? #FAIL) as I was recently presented with the opportunity to work with Miss Tempted who is an online fashion retailer. Although I had never shopped with them prior to this occasion, I was somewhat familiar with the brand, having spotted them being mentioned a few times on Twitter. Thereby, I was delighted when I was told that I could pick out a few complimentary items. This certainly proved to be a lot harder than I initially thought as there was a wide variety of stock to choose from. After browsing the website for what felt like ages, I finally opted for the Floral Print Jumpsuit Navy* and Full Time Fashion Blogger T-Shirt White*. What do you guys think?


All products are priced at £6.99. Yes! Every. Single. Product. Amazing right? Another great thing about Miss Tempted is that they provide a free UK delivery service considering your order is over £12.99. This is far cheaper than the usual high-street store delivery promotions (i.e. Topshop and Zara offer free standard delivery on orders over £50) and not an amount that's exactly going to break the bank. I also found that the majority of products available come in array of different colours. For instance, the T-shirt I chose is also available in black which you can view here.

The only Boo! type of thing I experienced was that a lot of the items I was initially drawn to were completely sold out. This is obviously not Miss Tempted's fault (#FYI: I blame all of you fashionable bargain hunters) but it'll be wise to keep in mind that sizes tend to sell out very quickly. My advice is to not hesitate too long over a product to avoid any disappointment. After all, what are returns for?

Have any of you guys shopped from Miss Tempted before? If so, what did you purchase?

Ciao ♥ Xx 

This post is in collaboration with Miss Tempted.

7 comments:

  1. wow,i absolutely love both your outfits,especially the jump suit! You look totally awesome btw.Great post hunni and i am delighted that you got this opportunity,they could not have offered it to a nicer young lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the price is just amazing, like absolute bargain (I almost paid that much for a pair of knickers the other day haha). Love the playsuit, it's just beautiful on you & the colours are perfect for this time of year. Of course the blogger t-shirt is amazing too. Looking great hun x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finding hot styles for less, you have amazing photos here and amazing style ;) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price of everything is amazing!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely post! Have a great weekend dear.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    LATEST POST: Pink Sugar Cosmetics Eye Candy Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really laid back looks I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fashion blogger shirt! Suits you!

    Hugs from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com
    Instagram: @_srico

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥