2 Sep 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ A few Saturdays ago the girls and I headed to Portobello Market for some quality girl time, a spot of shopping and some lunch. We had a blissful day weaving our way through the busy crowds, popping in and out of vintage stores, peering over the many different market stalls and filling our bellies with delicious food. It’s actually a tad bittersweet to be reminiscing back, as I vividly remember the sweet arse sunshine that shown down that day.


We grabbed a spot of lunch at a cute Italian restaurant called Luna Rossa on Kensington Park Road. I opted for the roast aromatic salmon fillet with fresh herbs, complimented with salad, and a side order of roast potatoes. This was quite an unusual choice for me because as much as I like salmon, it’s quite rare of me to order a main which doesn’t consist of some form of meat (I love steak).

As we're on the whole food thing... My friends and I have recently decided to eat out at restaurants we’ve never been to opposed to constantly going to the same ones, no matter how much we enjoy the food. There’s so many great restaurants out there and we’re on a mission to discover them. What’s your favourite restaurant? Please comment it down below as I love discovering new places to eat out at as I’m a real foodie.


As for my #OOTD, I picked up this stripy jumper in the Zara sale for the bargainous price of £12.99. Kerching! Despite falling in love with it at first sight I was slightly hesitant about purchasing it as it’s in that itchy material. You know the one I’m talking about, right? The one which has you scratching at yourself in sheer discomfort as if you have hives. Haha! Yes that one. Fortunately, it's bearable.

I paired it with my super high-waisted, ripped jeans which are my favourite kind to wear and threw on my faux leather jacket. I clattered around the streets of Portobello in these wooden block platform heels. Not only do they do a great job of elongating my legs, they’re also super easy to walk in.


For those who wish to see this outfit in a video format, simply click HERE. Make sure you guys follow me on Instagram and Twitter if you'd like to be updated with my day-to-day thoughts and adventures.
Ciao ♥ Xx 

27 comments:

  1. I still need to visit Portibello Market, it sounds like the perfect thing to do for a chilled day out (even if it may be busy). You look beautiful as always and the food looks delicious x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! Great look, great post!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love Portobello market and all the goodies you get to see, taste and buy! If you haven't tried Fable in Holborn they're pretty good. There's also Bodean's for BBQ....yummm!

    https://www.majeang.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I see the pastel-coloured buildings in the background! I love your striped jumper, it's the perfect transitional piece :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy food and an outfit on fleek! Great post :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this post. Have a fun-filled Friday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to go there. Dat plate looks good. Just like u loool NO HOMO.
    I love those shoes and jeans hun!
    I prefer u with curly hair. :( but still looks beauts x
    Thank you for sharing this with us hun.

    Check out my new post whenever you can:
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/september-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Zara but some times they can be pricey lol. I love your shoes btw!

    Xo
    With Love Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog layout!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great relaxed outfit for going to the market. Yummy food too. TGIF!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. great :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit !:)

    http://annazuerker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so chic.
    I love the food too-- looks tasty
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  14. your outfit is gorgeous but i must say,i really love your shoes,you always have the most beautiful shoes,i would love to see your collection! Great post hunni and it sounds like you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those shoes, and you can never go wrong with ripped knee jeans.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Notting Hill is one of me new FAVE places!! I posted about my visit recently too :-)

    http://www.rockonholly.com/2015/08/in-diary-notting-hill-with-nica.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your shoes are gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving this outfit…looking great sweetie!!

    http://www.shoeshopsfitflop.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your style is amazing love your blog :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. It sounds like a very nice day. I love Notting Hill and the Portobello Market (especially on a sunny day). Jeans, stripe and biker jacket is always a winning combo! xx

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos and I love your striped top!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look adorable :)

    xo,Mila
    www.pinkwhistle.com.pl

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a cute outfit! I am the same with restaurants, it's good to try something new.

    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥