11 Jul 2015

Wireless Festival

Ciao It's been nothing but festival galore these past few weeks. Hundreds of thousands of people have flocked all across the UK to attend festivals such as Glastonbury, Isle of Wight, Parklife and Wireless.

This year I went to three of the four days of Wireless including Wireless 10 which was an additional date, added to the festival's calendar, in celebration of their ten year anniversary. To further celebrate this occasion a limited number of tickets went on sale at the price they were ten years ago. Between 9-10am (on the day they were being sold) one hundred tickets were sold at 2005's ticket price of £35. From 10-11am one hundred tickets were sold at 2006's ticket price of £37.50 and so on. My friends and I managed to get our tickets for £35 each. BOOYAH! Wwwwhhhhhhoo's your daddy?

I had an absolute blast dancing away to performances from the likes of Drake, August Alsina, Kid Ink, Nicki Minaj, Jhene Aiko and Fuse ODG, alongside many more. Besides from having a good ol' boogie I also spent a lot of time singing along (quite badly might I add), shouting like a fan girl for Drake (I lost my voice), mosh-pitting (this was CRAZY) and checking everyone's outfit out.

Talking of outfits, below is what I wore on two of the days. Despite being fairly simple they both have some gorgeous detailing in the form of embroidery and crochet. What do you guys think?


Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses, they are both really lovely and suit you so well! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the white look :)

    *Xoxo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your dresses are gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an epic time!!! And both outfits are great. But I LOVE the white one on the right; so super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the dresses especially the white one!! I must have it!! Hahahahah x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white dress is so pretty and I love the way you edged both looks up with sneakers

     The Diva Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you paired your dresses with sneakers! So lovely!!!

    www.twotalesinconcrete.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in booth<3 I love your style scrolling through your blog just made my day. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both outfits and I bet your outfit really stood out! It's good also that you get to have the ticket at lower price! :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful your clothes, they are really good
    would you like to follow each other?

    new post
    FASHIONBYJEJE

    have a good day
    a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those outfits, especially the white dress really gorgeous! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    kisses;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfits are so perfect for a festival!
    Lizzy | by Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white lace dress.

    Olivia // My Clueless Mind

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like you've been having lots of fun of late :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wireless festival is one of the festivals on my bucket list. I'm glad you had a blast. Those outfits are amazing and perfect for a festival.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't pick which outfit is my favourite! I would wear both dresses in a heartbeat! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your outfits, they looks great!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post :) Have a nice day!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the post ...especially the white lace look xo

    http://www.thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE these two looks! They're just the thing I'd wear to a festival!

    Linda
    duo et tria | a DIY, fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your eyebrow jewellery/make up !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥