26 Jun 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ Last Saturday I celebrated my 23rd birthday with three of my girlfriends. We began our evening by going for dinner at The Meat Co in Westfield, White City. Upon arrival we were led upstairs to the dining area where we spent a good ten minutes, if not more, undecidedly flicking through the menu. After what felt like forever I finally settled upon the rib-eye steak which came with a side order of hand cut chips. I also ordered an additional side dish of mixed vegetables as I’m a greedy b*tch.


The steak was cooked to perfection and tasted absolutely divine. Sadly, this cannot be said for the remainder of the meal as the vegetables were still slightly hard and the chips were far too large in size for my liking and were not particularly tasty. Is that me being a little too picky? Hmm! After spending fifty odd quid (such a Londoner in terms of expression) on my meal I feel I have every right to be. Oh but don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely a restaurant I’d happily eat out at again as the steak was superb. Have any of you eaten at The Meat Co before? If so, what are your thoughts?

We then headed to Bar Salsa in Soho where we spent the rest of our night dancing, dodging perverted guys who were patrolling the dancefloor and stepping outside every now and again to escape the sweaty atmosphere. All in all I had a great night :)


Besides from the actual going out part I also love the process of getting ready for a night out. On this occasion I wore this stunning crochet dress featuring a paisley print from Zara. It’s in quite a loose fit and falls mid-thigh. I particularly adore the high neckline as it oozes elegance and chic-ness. I paired it with my cobalt blue tie-up heels which add a pop of colour to my outfit, not that it really needs it as my dress is of quite a bold colour too. 

For those who would like to see a 360 degree angle of this outfit then click HERE as I've just uploaded this OOTD to my YouTube channel. Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and hit that red button to subscribe :)

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin

38 comments:

  1. OMG you look so incredible! Cant get over this outfit,it is totally gorgeous! Dress is fab and those shoes have me weak at the knees! Hope you had a wonderful birthday honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avoiding perverts lol dem ones , happy belated and u looked amazing
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit! Hope you had a lovely birthday.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiawright.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this cute dress paired with these contrasting heels!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the colour of the dress with the cobalt heels. And he meal looked delicious- you are NOT greedy for ordering vegetables though! Happy birthday :)
    Sarah | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amaze! Hope you had a lovely birthday

    Fran Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Day :)
    Ur shoes look awesome i love it !

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post has made me hungry! Love the pictures

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could do with a nice steak aha! Lovely heels, I really like the effect of the lace! Perfect x

    stylingfaithfully.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delish! Hope you had a lovely birthday (love the outfit too!)

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday dear, wishing you all the best. Your dress is so classy and pretty. Love it
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow dear your post was amazing !!

    I love your blog :)

    my new post :P Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Have a nice day :D

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! I love the blue paired back to the red

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food looks amazing and I love your dress! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. your outfit is gorgeous, the red and blue look fab together

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the red and blue together! love the lace detail on the shoes! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday and your outfit looks gorgeous ! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely in that dress. I hope you had a great birthday <3

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 Giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated birthday, you looked great! Love your dress :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing blog post :)

    I have shared your post :D


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is awesome! I like this a lot.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those tie-up heels are gorgeous. They look great with your skin-tone.
    Natural Passion

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome post! I like that dress. Have a wonderful Wednesday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM / Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy belated Birthday! You look amazing, I loveeee those shoes! I hope you had a wonderful bday!

    Hayley-Ezti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love what you wore- red and blue go so well together :) xx Maja
    ❤ New post -> http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice outfit :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're so pretty! Hope you had a wonderful day
    x
    The Butterfly Effect

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday ! Beautiful outfit :)
    This shoes are so gorgeous <3
    bluemuffins&roses

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday!! You look amazing and it sounds like you had a lot of fun! Can't wait to move to London and try all these things! xx

    Mimicryer x UK fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  32. fall in love with your heels <33333
    thank you for sharing my dear
    can we follow each other for keep in touch ??
    amazing blog :)

    have a nice day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. that steak looks yummy....

    and you look ravishing in that red dress!!!!!!

    happy belated 23 birthday:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am in LOVE with those shoes!! The colour is gorgeous on you.

    Happy belated birthday! :)

    Jodie - alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the contrast between the dress and (amazing) shoes

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥