1 Jun 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ How are you? It’s a particularly grey and gloomy day today here in London. Much like my outfit, minus the gloominess of course. It’s funny how us Brits usually start off a conversation by discussing the weather. I think we’re somewhat obsessed by it :P

Anyway, this beautiful perforated skirt has been hiding out at the bottom of my wardrobe, with a tag still intact, since the beginning of this year. It was definitely about time I paraded it around town, or work shall I say. As you can see it’s extremely high-waisted and does a fabulous job at clinching me in at the waist which helps to enhance my natural silhouette. It falls in an A-line shape which just happens to be bang-on-trend with the whole 70s vibe. As this skirt is of a midi length I would usually opt to pair it with a pair of pointed stilettos or a strappy pair of sandal heels. This would help to elongate the appearance of my legs as the length of the skirt almost makes them seem non-existent. However, on this occasion I made the sensible choice of pairing it with my Vagabond boots which have a chunky and low heel as I didn’t want to trotter around in heels all day at work.

Forgive me in advance if you’re sick to death of me sporting this jacket in my outfit posts. It’s been one of my spring-summer go-to jackets for the last five years. Considering its lifespan it’s held up incredibly well and does not look anywhere near its age. I wear it with absolutely everything as it’s such a classic and staple piece. What do you guys think? X

Skirt from Zara
Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Top from Topshop
Boots from Vagabond
Bag from Zara

To ensure you're constantly updated with my #OOTDs make sure you follow me on Instagram to get a sneak peek before they feature on my blog.
Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin


21 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love the skirt x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous! x

    www.girlinalbion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post! Very lovely photos too. Happy Wednesday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your skirt and outfit! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous skirt and i love the jacket too! You look amazing hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love the jacket!! :)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is really cute! Lovely outfit :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt! I love how you have paired it with a leather jacket too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! Although, I can't help feeling happy I escaped the London cold for a couple of months when I see you're wearing tight, long sleeves and a jacket! Ha! Sorry.

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com


    PS - I guess even adopted Brits do like to discuss the weather an awful lot. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that top! Really love the skirt as well, it's gorgeous!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit and I can see why you wear this jacket so often, it is really cute! :D

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the perfect outfit, I love everything about it! You can never go wrong with a trusted jacket like that.

    y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the leather jacket! its such a great basic piece :)

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!!!!!! ugh

    www.moosielove.com

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  16. very stylish from head to toe!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE that skirt. The print is just fabulous. And pairing it with a leather jacket is such a lovely touch x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it need the skirt in my life

    http://londonsprimadonna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit looks absolutely stunning on you! Just found your blog and it's great :)

    thelibstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥