14 May 2015

OOTD

Ciao How are you? The weather in London has been an absolute dream these past few days. The sun has kept up a respectable appearance and I've happily been able to leave my house without having to worry about layering my outfit. Instead I've been rocking my lightweight faux leather jacket day in, and day out.

I bought these high-waisted mom jeans about a year ago from Bershka for the bargainous price of £25.99. Ha! It definitely beats the £40(ish) price tag I usually pay for my Topshop jeans. As they're slightly long in length I roll the hems up a few times to achieve an ankle grazer look. To achieve a fresh and casual look I paired these jeans with a white vest top and my white converse low tops. Finally, I completed this outfit by sliding on my new cat-eye sunglasses which you can view or purchase HERE. Aren't they gorgeous? I just love the gold metal frame :)

 

Jeans from Bershka
Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Vest Top from H&M
Converse from All Sole
Sunglasses from Topshop
Belt from Primark
Bag from Zara

To ensure you're constantly updated with my #OOTDs make sure you follow me on Instagram to get a sneak peek before they feature on my blog.

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. love this outfit, especially the jeans :)


    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Look. I Love ur Jeans its Very pretty on u!

    InLove,
    Ayat from http://flashyurface.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! Love the photos too. Have a great day! :)

    kisses;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pants!! x

    http://julieswonderworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh you are such a gorgeous babe, love the leather the jeans and those sunniessss <3

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, your style is so cool!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sunglasses! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, you've styled it together really well!
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather was lovely over the weekend, raining now tho! :( Love your style!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jeans ! Wonderful and fresh look ! Lovely photos ♥

    Love from Slovakia ~

    ℓα ℒιcσrηe - ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the leather jacket on you :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great find with that belt from Primark! Love it xx

    MissyRed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥