20 Apr 2015

OOTD

Ciao  How are you? I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that the current sunny weather will shine away your Monday blues. See what I did there? Shine. Sunny. Get it? Lol :P Anyway, enough with the lame jokes as I'm back today with an #OOTD which features in my latest Spring Lookbook 2015 video. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as I promise to provide you with lots of fashion inspiration and keep y'all stylishly updated.

As soon as I caught sight of this jumpsuit I knew I just had to have it. Clearly, this was a thought I shared amongst many other women as a few hangers in, my size was nowhere to be seen. Gah! Disappointment had slowly started to creep in when I suddenly spotted my size hidden at the very back. Ha! Sorry to whoever tried to hide it lol :P

It's fair to say that I'm not the biggest fan of visible zips on clothing as I think they look somewhat tacky. Thankfully, this one is rather discreet and is almost camouflaged into the busy print of the garment. I particularly love the deep v-neck at the front and back of the jumpsuit as it's sexy but in a very classy and subtle way. I paired it with my vibrant cobalt blue hat and strappy tie-up heels which I absolutely adore. What do you guys think?
 
Jumpsuit from Primark
Heels from Zara
Hat from Topshop
Clutch from Primark

If you would like to see more of this outfit or want to check out what else I wore in my Spring Lookbook click HERE. You won't be disappointed :) X

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin


28 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the hat and heels this is such a pretty outfit and I really like your blog!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, perfect for when the weather decides to get nice and warm (at the moment it keeps changing its mind haha). Your shoes are just stunning x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it babe xx

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com
    http://closetofgypsies.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow,so gorgeous! Very happy you found your size as it is such a great buy! Totally love your shoes,perhaps the nicest pair i have seen in a long time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!
    Kisses from London.

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! This would be great for hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these shoes! I love them!!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your jumpsuit - almost looks like a dress with the loose shorts!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great jumpsuit! I though it was dress at first, such a cute pattern. :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your Spring lookbook video :)
    Love that jumpsuit and the blue accessories!
    Primary can be so on point sometimes!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  12. This jumpsuit is amazing, it looks fab on you! I am seriously loving the sunny weather so much!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh you're an absolute Beaut <3 I absolutely love the jumpsuit / hat combo on you :) & I can't take my eyes away from those beautiful blue Zara heels! I adore

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! Love that little blue hat!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute outfit ! And your heels are just perfect ! It fits you very well.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with the jumpsuit and the heels!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those Zara heels are amazing! Nice outfit. I also don't get the appeal of the exposed zip on clothing, it's so annoying when you find a beautiful dress and see that gigantic zip on the back ><

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great jumpsuit!! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely outfit! loving the hat :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.facebook.com/allornothingblog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute! I love the bold colour of your hat!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like that jumpsuit and I love your style!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute look, especially in love with your heels!

    www.reinadelamoda.nl

    ReplyDelete
  23. wowwwwwwwwwwww, in love with the outfit. Beautifull
    www.mulhersuperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE that hat. Such an incredible colour on you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥