5 Apr 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Happy Easter I hope you're all having a lovely and relaxing Sunday. So far I've spent my afternoon drinking tea, watching YouTube videos and painting my nails. I'm now just waiting to devour my dad's roast. Now that's what I call complete and utter Sunday bliss :) 

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen me post this outfit 'bout a week ago (no Bobby Shmurda pun intended. I swear lol). I received lots of lovely comments and thought I just had to share it with y'all. To get sneak peeks of upcoming #OOTD posts make sure you follow me on Instagram by simply clicking that follow button.

It's very unlikely of me to post an outfit where I'm not wearing something from Zara. It just doesn't happen #ZaraJunkie :P Every season Zara brings out a few pairs of heels that has all of us ladies drooling and lusting over. These black, caged, tie-up heels are just one of them. Aren't they gorgeous? They sold out online in next to no time despite being restocked twice. So you can understand how lucky I was to get my hands on feet into these. I bought them from the Brompton Road store where I was told these were actually the last pair in my size. Phew! I paired them with these beautiful high-waisted culottes which do nothing but ooze elegance. What do you guys think about my outfit? Oo and what is your favourite brand to shop at? X

 
 Cami Top from T.M.Lewin
Culottes from Zara
Caged Heels from Zara
Floppy Hat from H&M

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin

33 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't been to Zara in so long and I don't really have a favourite store as such, but last time I got the chance to go shopping I picked up loads in H&M. Love this outfit, it looks perfect on you. I swear you could wear a bin bag and still look amazing hun x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit, I love those pants and I am so glad you got your feet into those heels too! Really hot! Right now my fav places to shop are Guess and HM, however, I am a jeans freak, so you can't exactly get designer jeans at a store all the time, so its typically a website or department store! Have a great easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics! Follow me and i Follow you back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning! I haven't been into zara for a while but it's clear that there is some lovely stuff in there. I should probably go in :) xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing Sunday! Love this outfit and the hat you paired it with! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Im a Zara Junkie as well! Sometimes I find myself in an entire Zara-Outfit without planning it, it just happens :D This is outfit is so chic, the culottes are so stylish and it looks even more amazing paired with those caged heels! Lovely blog, girl <3 Kisses from Hungary xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! :))

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! love that pants and the hat xx

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very gorgeous :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those cullottes, great outfit
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is just gorgeous - simple and classy, love the pants and shoes!! <3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by if you like? xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us. Hope you have an awesome Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. U Look Very Nice.
    I Love u pants.

    InLove,
    www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfit. Love those trousers and that is the perfect summer hat.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's like this outfit was made for you!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is the absolute bomb! Looove the pants and the sandals so much <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love your entire outfit, the shoes and the trousers are GORGEOUS <3

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING LOOK!
    http://invisiblefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This outfit is beaut! Glad I came across your blog xo

    www.meganpedicini.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. super chic outfit, you look gorg! LOVE the shoes. X


    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your culottes, girl it's amazing and your hat is so cool
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those shoes!! I love them a lot! xx

    Want to support each other on GFC/Bloglovin?

    My Blog | Blog With Laura

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look amazing love so so much your outfit. X

    http://bushwickbabe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  26. That hat is gorgeous! I love the entire look! That high-waisted culotte is so fab! You look elegant.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah I love your full outfit! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥