4 Feb 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao ♥ How are you? Gosh! It feels like it's been ages since I last published a post. I hope you're all doing well and haven't missed me too much :P I have a feeling that over the next few months quite a few of my posts will start off with me apologising for my blogging absence as I'm back to working seven days a week. Yawn! Goody gosh it's tiring but also something I just have to do in order to get my foot into the door for my chosen career. I hope you guys don't mind too much as I'm going to try my hardest to post as often as I possibly can. Damn it! If need be I'll even resort to using matchsticks to keep my eyes open to ensure that you guys are fashionably updated.

I rocked this 70s style outfit a few weeks ago when I attended the launch of Rodial's sculpting bar and make-up range. As it was an event I wanted to make that tad bit of extra effort so opted for this super cute playsuit and my knee-thigh boots. Both are effortlessly stylish and were super easy to work with as they're such simple pieces. I paired it with my fluffy ombre bag which I first came across on a random blog I just happened to click my way onto. I immediately fell in love with it and knew that somehow I just had to have it in my life. So the search began (if you can even call it that considering how quickly it was to locate) and before I knew it this fluffy bag of softness was mine. Ebay you did me well :)

This is a slightly random question but does my outfit remind anyone else of Daphne from Scooby Doo or is that just me? Lol! X


 Playsuit from Bik Bok
Top from H&M
Boots from River Island
Bag from Zara (bought from Ebay)

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin


14 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always hun! Love the playsuit, the colour is amazing! I can't believe you work 7 days a week!

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea who Daphne is, but I do like this shade of burgundy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing, I dunno how you can work seven days, fair play to you and I hope you get to where you want to be :D! Love this outfit, it looks amazing on you and that playsuit is just stunning! It does actually remind me a bit of Daphne from Scooby Doo now that you've mentioned it haha x

    Beauty with charm | REALASH Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your bag! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! Cozy and flirty all at once. -Michelle
    http://2stronggirlscoutureandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 days a week girl you are trying.... Omg it's true you look so much like Daphne, that's the way she dresses. You look really cute btw
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This 70s style looks great on you! Love the playsuit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    I have also shared your blog and post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit, love the colour! almsee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit, looks so lovely on you xx

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your boots!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need your boots ! cute outfit, the bag really compliments it x

    stylingfaithfully.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaw very cute Outfit.
    I like ur boots.

    InLove
    www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥