16 Jan 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao I'm back today with my first #OOTD post of 2015. Whoop! There's going to be many stylish and fashionable times ahead :) 

I wore this outfit a few days ago when I went for a bite to eat and a spot of shopping at Westfield. The weather was absolutely miserable that day, as can be expected at this time of year. As we were indoors I opted for my faux leather jacket and an oversized fur gilet. Unfortunately, the latter was a spur of the coldness kind of moment and so was not photographed. I decided to pair this greyish-black outfit with my favourite orange bag and a pair of white converse trainers. Both helped to inject some much needed colour and brightness to my muted outfit and really helped to add that casual shopping vibe. What do you guys think of my outfit?

 

Ripped Jeans from Topshop
Funnel Neck Top from Topshop
Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Trainers from Converse
Bag from Zara
Earrings from H&M 
Necklaces from Urban Outfitters

I hope you guys have a lovely weekend. I'm sure that many of you are beginning a long and enjoyable night ahead, what with it being Friday and all. I have no doubt that it'll be filled with cocktails, twirls and lots of make-up touch ups. If your night involves none of that and is more along the lines of a fresh pair of pjs, your laptop and a hot cuppa... join the club :P

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow on Bloglovin


15 comments:

  1. I love this chic look and those shoes! Your hair is to die for girl, want to share some of those curls? Great post, I really enjoy your blog... Cant wait to see the fashion posts from you in the future!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit. Can you believe I don't have a pair of ripped jeans?

    Beauty Inside Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit :D I adore the jacket
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beaut! I love how the bag gives the look a burst of colour :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and definitely something I would like to wear. My night was definitely not filled with cocktails but more like a cup of tea and pjs :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit! I love that funnel neck top. xx

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, looks so stylish! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know what you think;

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit baby! perfect style ;)
    Kiss from Italy
    Check it out my new post :http://honeyandcotton.org/new-trends-springsummer-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a Gorgeous outfit Girlie, I'm a huge fan of ripped Jeans & I love the Jeans / Jacket combo!
    Serene :-) xox

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit :) love the jacket x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pop of colour from your bag!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple yet relate-able outfit. Love!

    Charlotte x
    www.material-junkie.com
    @charlotte.lianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. White converse always creates an edge to any outfit!! That being, I love the fit of the jeans.
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so so gorgeous, you look stunning! Bethany x
    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥