11 Dec 2014

OOTN - Christmas Party

Ciao It's beginning to look feel a lot like Christmas. The festive season has well and truly kicked in as I attended my first Christmas party of the year the other night. It was held at the very lovely Shoreditch House Rooftop where drinks and canapes were served.

One of my favourite things of the night was the lead up to going out. I love the process of getting ready for a night out almost more so than the actual night itself. Who else is with me on this? :P Once again I underestimated the amount of time it would take me to get ready meaning that I had to frantically rush towards the end to avoid being late. Gosh! I really do need to start making use of the time I have to get ready when going out. I guess that means I'm going to have to stop moping around in my dressing gown, doing absolutely nothing, for a good half an hour after I shower. Boo :( I wore this gorgeous red dress which is very cute and girl-next-door type. What do you guys think of my outfit and make-up?

 
Dress from Zara
Heels from Zara
Earrings from H&M 
Lipstick from MAC (Lady Danger) 

Ciao ♥ Xx


26 comments:

  1. I love how form fitting this dress is on you <3 Such a gorgeous colour for Christmas too :') you look incredible xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, red shades suit you so well and this dress is gorgeous. I also love the process of getting ready for a night out more then the actual night out itself sometimes x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, can't beat a good red lip and dress xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaut! I love your dress - red really suits you! I also enjoy getting ready more than the night itself! xx

    Viva Epernay | Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red dress is perfect for Christmas looks great on you ,
    Love,
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look great! Love your dress I was thinking to get a red dress for my xmas party but chickened out wish I got it now! I'm already getting ready and its not till next weekend hehe

    www.didipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look :)

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty christmassy colour!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, I really like the colour of the dress. So perfect for a christmas party :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/warm-and-cozy-turtleneck.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look so pretty, the dress is gorgeous and the makeup is stunning!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress is really well tailored and suits you! I love the fabric too. Great pictures!

    Love, Emma from theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. <3333 such cute dress
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you look incredible! Loving the red lip!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love a good red lip, pretty dress too, you look gorgeous!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look beautiful and elegant! love the red dress! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous outfit,those heels are just WOW! Love the dress too,it is gorgeous and as for Lady Danger,it just does not get any better! So stunning! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look stunning Sheren, so beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that dress, it's so pretty! x

    Kathryn from This Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  20. this red dress was made for you!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your dress is really pretty.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have such pretty hair!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look beautiful, your makeup is lovely!

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your outfit!

    Stay gorgeous, lady.. :)

    http://www.indahjelita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your make up was on fleek and that dress looks absolutely beautiful on you. The red just goes well with your colour

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥