1 Dec 2014

OOTD

Ciao! ♥ Many of you are currently fast asleep in Zzz land. Not surprising as it's just gone past 1:30am and work will be rudely awakening you in the morning. I'm also sure several of you need to catch up with some much needed sleep. Don't worry! You don't need to hide any of your shopping bags from me as I know you must be completely shopped out, what with Black Friday and the crazy weekend bargains that followed. Grr! My bank balance is feeling the pain just as much as yours. Damn you discounts for being so darn tempting :(

Anyways, as you've probably gathered from the title I am back with an OOTD. Yipee! I wore this outfit a few days ago when I paid my dearest nonna (gran) a visit which was long overdue. We both had a lovely time together catching up over dinner and nattering away over cups of tea. Nothing beats quality time with your grandparents

Travel time between mine and my nonna's is roughly an hour and a half which is why I opted for this super casual outfit as I wanted to feel comfortable on the journey. Guess what? I'm going to let you in on a little secret... the best way to combat a bad hair day is to chuck on a beanie, so that's exactly what I did. So, if you ever see me with a hat on, you now know why :P

 
Jumper from Primark
Jeans from Topshop
Jacket from River Island
Trainers from Foot Locker
Bag from Zara
Scarf from Zara
Hat from Monroe Apparel

Ciao! ♥ Xx


15 comments:

  1. That beanie is so cute, and no one will know you're having a bad hair day! Totally agree about black friday days, they are dangerous! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Pinterest
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-ups so pretty!! Love this outfit especially the ripped knee jeans <3 I just bought my first pair in black a couple of weeks back and love them x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly anything you wear suits you so well. I love that you can pull of this kind of casual outfit yet also wear glamorous looks so well x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely hun I love the layering and sounds like you had a beaut time! Ah so sad I didn't even find anything good in the sales :(

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your writing style and you're so gorgeous!

    www.lacylatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your Gilet!! Such a classic piece!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across to ur Blog. It’s lovely. Recently I have started my blog n I’m quite new at blogging world. I wld be glad if u do visit my blog nd show love by following me at GFC and Bloglovin,let me know if we can follow each other? It wld be ur kind appreciation. Hav a nice day…Xoxo.

    CHRISTIAN DIOR PURE POISON-REVIEW
    bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit, especially that beanie looks great! :)

    I'm your new follower via GFC and Bloglovin, can't wait for your next post! x

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very nice! Love the scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is amazing! Might just have to purchase one myself!

    Eva Paige xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a great oufit gorgeous girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beanie!x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥