22 Nov 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video

Ciao ♥ How are my lovely readers doing today? I hope you're all well. So, I'm back with an OOTD and a YouTube video. Whoop! :)
 
This beauty of a coat is from my favourite store ever, Zara. I bought it almost a year ago but haven't made the most of it as this is only the second time I've worn it. Eek! That's me definitely not getting my money's worth. I think one of the main reasons as to why I've avoided wearing this coat for so long is fear of getting it dirty or staining it as it's such a delicate and light colour. It's also quite light-weight so probably more ideal for the earlier autumn days. Lol! I know. Excuses, excuses :P



I've recently been gravitating towards any form of jeans that are ripped as I feel they add an extra hint of edge and help to grunge up any outfit. Despite purchasing these not too long ago they have fast become one of my current most-worn pair. Hats off to you Topshop ;) Are you guys a fan of ripped jeans? If so, where do you usually buy yours from?


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel as I have lots of exciting videos coming up and follow my Bloglovin' to be constantly updated :)
 
Ciao ♥ Xx 
 

10 comments:

  1. I loveeee ripped jeans too! I got a great pair that I can't stop wearing from Zara this summer. They are boyfriend jeans and I cannot get enough of them! Love your coat, it is gorgeous. You should totally wear it more often!

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your coat! you look awesome
    blended-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with that jacket that you're wearing! Perfect for this type of weather! Stunning!
    -Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking love your coat!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear! Love all the photos.

    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. <333 amazing coat !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥