7 Nov 2014

Company's Bloggers Style the High Street 2014


Last week I attended Company's Bloggers Style the High Street 2014 event at Tobacco Docks in East London. The night consisted of pop-up pamper stations where us ladies were treated to temporary tattoos, false eyelashes and manicures. I guess you could say that there was a whole lot of feel good and look fabulous type of stuff going on. However, the main focus of the night was a catwalk show which showcased eight high-street brands who were styled by bloggers. The details are as follow:

Despite arriving half an hour fashionably late I was still met with a mega long queue. Thankfully, my VIP ticket came to the rescue as I was immediately directed to the VIP queue which was less than a tenth long in comparison to the standard. Sometimes paying that tad bit more can certainly come in good use.

Upon entering the event I was slightly surprised to see that a lot of attendees were dressed uber casual. Ah now don't get me wrong, I'm all for people feeling comfortable but surely the fact that you're attending an evening event, organised by Company magazine, which involves a catwalk show would give anybody a reason to make a bit of extra effort. Gosh! I must sound like such a snob but I'm sure that some of you would agree with me on this one :P When deciding upon my outfit I instantly knew that I wanted it to replicate an old Hollywood glam type of vibe. Hopefully you guys will think my outfit is somewhat comparable to that. What do you guys think?

 
Top from Zara
Skirt from Topshop
Heel from Zara
Fur Stole from Zara
Clutch from Zara
Earrings from H&M

As random as it may sound I can now officially say that I have mastered the act of steadily and speedily walking through the Underground at rush hour, in a pair of six-inch platform heels, without tottering or falling flat on my face lol :)

Make sure you guys subscribe to my YouTube channel as I'll be uploading a haul video very shortly showing you what was in my goody bag. 
Ciao! ♥ Xx


12 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun event! Love the runway shots you took. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, your outfit is definitely old Hollywood glam to me and it suits you so well. Love your makeup also and fair play to you for mastering 6 inch heels rushing around the tube (wouldn't have never been able to do that). Looks like a great night x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, looks like a great evening!

    Paige xx
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is really pretty! And looks like a fun event!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the stole and your heels, and your make-up is incredible! Looked like such a good night - I kept seeing updates throughout the event on twitter but I wish I'd known about it sooner, I'll take any excuse for a trip to London! xx

    Viva Epernay | Benefit Advent Calendar Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to this event too and I thought a lot of people were dressed far too casually! I was so confused! An evening event with a fashion show is definitely the time to dress up and experiment a little! I love your outfit, I blogged the event too, would be great if you could take a look :) http://bambiinwonderlandkels.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/company-magazine-bloggers-style-high.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you when it comes to dressing smartly for events like that, and if I'd been there I would have gone all out as well! Sounds like you had a brilliant time though, and I love your outfit and the pictures you got :) xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been a huge fan of yours for ages and I adore this outfit!!

    Char x
    www.material-junkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally for dressing for an event, better to be overdressed than under dressed.
    Love your outfit.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit, the skirt is gorgeous! Im always overdressing haha! x

    www.fabbblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous outfit,love the shoes,fair play for doing 6"! Very impressive all round lovely lady! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥