6 Sep 2014

Bloggers Love Fashion Week (#BLFW)

I haven't got the slightest doubt in saying that an introduction to Bloggers Love is hardly required as their recent event, Bloggers Love Fashion Week (#BLFW), was recently one of the most talked about topics within the blogging community. The three day event kick-started off with a pre-party on August 25th. Like the majority of their events, it was held at The Penthouse London in Leicester Square which has panoramic views that overlook the West End. Swanky ey?


This is what I wore to the pre-party :) Initially, I didn't have the faintest idea on what I was going to wear and literally chucked this on just before leaving mine. Quite surprising as I'm the type of lady who usually plans an outfit well in advance, especially for an event.


  

 The main dates began on September 2nd which I was unable to attend due to work commitments. Wah :( I wasn't quite sure if I was going to make the second and last day but thankfully I did. Across the two days that I attended I met some lovely bloggers, ate far too many sweets and got my nails done by Roxanne Campbell who is an award-winning manicurist. I also receieved some products samples which I cannot wait to try out :)


Did any of you guys attend? If so, what did you most enjoy? Xx

12 comments:

  1. You look fab,great choice of outfit!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! I'm going to my first bloggers event a week on Wednesday, and I have absolutely no idea what to wear or what to expect, but seeing these photos has made me even more excited for it! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post and photos! hope you have an amazing brand new week!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit for the pre-party, I love your coat and heels! :)

    I was there on the 2nd but got lost on my way the next night - I started walking at 6pm from the embankment and ended up at the shard at 7.30pm (wrong direction much?! Lol).

    Looks like you had a fab time though! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love your style of writing, your blog is amazing xx
    I'm kinda new to blogging, it would mean a lot if you could check out my new post :)
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-leaves-are-finally-falling-topshop_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!!!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog and your style! I am your newest follower too. Please come visit me as well at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥