15 Aug 2014

OOTD | The Little Black Dress

I know I'm repeating what the majority of you already know, that a little black dress is a worthy wardrobe investment that every woman should have. It's an essential sartorial staple that effortlessly oozes class, and elegance. It's something that will never look outdated meaning you'll still be able to wear it in years to come. It just goes to show that you don't have to break the bank for an upcoming event. Instead, make use of what you already have and slip on that black dress. The one that's been screaming your name for a well-deserved night out on the town.

Those who are near enough as crazy as I am, will not so much as batter an eyelid, for what I am about to say next. My wardrobe is home to no less than fifteen black dresses. Yes, you did read that correctly and yes, I am slightly crazy. Lol! I guess you could say that I'm a sucker for dresses, especially those that are evening wear. How many LBD do you own? 

I incorporated a pop of colour to my outfit by sliding my feet into my cobalt blue, sandal heels. Don't they look lovely against my 'just got back from holiday' tan? Oh, and for those interested, I wore this outfit a few weeks ago when a few friends and I dined out at the Lebanese and Syrian restaurant, Yamal Alsham, in Knightsbridge. Despite it being a tad bit more expensive than your usual Middle-Eastern restaurant, it's well worth it. The food is amazing!



Dress from Zara
Heels from Zara
Earrings from H&M
Ring from Turkey
 

Ciao! & lots of love ♥


17 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous!
    There's nothing I love more than a little black dress :)
    Ana xo http://dancinontiptoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tan is looking amazing, bb! You should have taken pictures of the food too! Haha xx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, and I love it with the blue heels!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little black dress. It really looks great on you. Keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally understand you, I'll always have enough space in my closet for little Black dress :)
    You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I have nominated you for a Liebster award :) For more info and the questions the post is on my blog...
    http://sarahs--style.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! Beautiful sandals! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is really pretty and so chic
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shoes! http://teenagebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is soo perfect and love how you've paired it with blue heels!
    http://holliefrances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the lace trim x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this chic and simple look!! So refreshing!

    www.threeblueballoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the outfit!
    Your hair is so beautiful!!!
    xxx
    Emily
    andiwillwalk.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha you aren't crazy! I love wearing black it's soo simple yet soo chic. Lovely dress.

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,this is just such a gorgeous outfit,you look so stunning Sheren and those shoes,i am speechless,totally love them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥