21 Jul 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video

The weather has certainly been on its best behaviour as of late. Here in the U.K. it has been spoiling us with lots of warm and sunny days and giving us a summer that us British people rightfully deserve. Not only does this mean that we can soak up some much needed sunshine, but that we can also leave our homes without having to wear a jacket. That's exactly what I did with this outfit as there was no need for an extra layer of clothing.

I first caught sight of this shirt dress when I was out shopping with a friend. It was hanging on the rail in the 'last chance to buy' section at Topshop, silently begging for me to come and pick it up. I couldn't help but rush over to it and whisk it off to the changing room where I instantly fell in love with it.

My friend loved it too but was not impressed with the £60 price tag. Using her persuasive techniques she managed to talk me out of buying it as she felt it simply wasn't worth the price. I'm so glad she did because a few days later, whilst browsing the Topshop website, I was super happy to discover that it had been reduced from £60 down to £35. I instantly bought it then and there in fear of it selling out in my size. Oh how I do love it! Especially as it's made out of a lightweight material making it breathable and ideal for the warmer weather.


If possible, please watch this video via YouTube and don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and to subscribe to my channel :) X

 

Shirt Dress from Topshop
Trainers from Converse
Bag from Zara
Choker from Topshop
Earrings from H&M
Ring from Brandy Melville


Ciao! & lots of love ♥
 

22 comments:

  1. cool outfit! :)
    hugs

    http://kat-von-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Especially the choker it really ties the outfit together!
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! The playsuit is perfection!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My laptop just went all weird so if you just got a comment saying playsuit .. ignore that!
    This look is so great, the dress is amazing! Subscribed to your channel now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post Love this.


    ** Like Beauty Editer on Facebook

    xoxo;
    Beauty EditerBeauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hole outfit!
    http://yuliya-killer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit, I love the necklace :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this shirt dress :) looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, so different, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a fab dress!
    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that dress is awesome, love a good bargain especially when you've already had your eye on it when it was full price!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an awesome dress and I love how you've styled it with those converse :)
    Drives me mad when I buy something full price and its in the sale a few days later - bet it was such a relief you waited! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love shirt/dress! Looks great on you :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit, love to see people wearing unusual things!
    www.pwincessmeggyeggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cool shirt dress and particularly loved how you styled it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥