16 Jul 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video

A few weeks ago the girls and I went for a Sunday roast at The Black Lion in West Hampstead. The weather was gorgeous that day so we were pretty lucky to be seated in their back garden as the place was buzzing. I ordered, and devoured might I add, the roast West Devon leg of lamb, Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and mint sauce, which was so delicious I could have eaten it twice. Oh how I do love going out for dinner ♥ It has to be one of my most favourite things to do in the entire world. I'm definitely the type of girl who treasures and finds happiness in the simplest of things in life.


Oh, and then this happened. I treated myself to sticky toffee pudding in toffee sauce with hazelnut ice-cream which I demolished in next to no time.


For those of you who don't know, my favourite colour is orange. I just love how vibrant and bold of a colour it is and let us not forget how amazingly well it contrast with an all-black outfit. In my eyes you can't really go wrong with it so I love incorporating it into my daily outfits, mainly through the use of accessories.


If possible, please watch this video via YouTube and don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and to subscribe to my channel :) X



Cami Top from T.M.Lewin
Skirt from H&M
Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Sandal Heels from Zara
Earrings from Claire's
Bag from Zara 


Ciao! & lots of love ♥


11 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the lace skirt <3 gorgeous :)

    http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post ;)

    http://margarethaliong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so pretty! love it :)

    http://ellexandraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely and chic! Hope you have a fun filled Friday. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Decor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh that food looks so yummy and I love the lace detailing in the outfit!

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy food and the skirt is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! love your skirt!
    great blog! following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lace skirt is SO pretty!! Love how you styled it with orange

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty laced dress. I love it!!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥