4 Jul 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video

Ciao! I have no choice but to hold my hands up and admit that I've been a poor blogger as of late. I know that there's no room for excuses but I've been pretty darn busy recently as I am currently in the middle of transitioning from full-time work to part-time. For those who are interested, I will leaving my full-time job as a Brand Manager at Gant this coming Thursday and will be working part-time at Mulberry. This means that I will soon have a bit more time on my hands enabling me to blog a lot more and make more YouTube videos which is all exciting stuff.

In the mean time I have an outfit to share with you all in both image and video format. I wore this outfit two weeks ago to a sports bar near Great Portland Street where a few friends and I watched two of the football matches (Iran V Argentina and Ghana V Germany). Oh and yes, that did consist of me jumping up and down cheering when Ghana scored LOL :P

Currently this has to be one of my favourite casual outfits as it's fashionable yet extremely comfortable. These jeans are to die for ♥ I had been on the search for a pair of ripped jeans for the longest time. I tried on several different pairs but none gave me that sudden rush of 'I must have these' that almost makes you run over to the till, pay for them and wear them out the very next day. That was until I came across these ones as they fast became my go-to pair of jeans. Have you guys found the perfect pair of ripped jeans? If so, do let me know where they're from, or leave a link to them as I would love to check them out :)





Crop Top from Topshop
Jeans from Topshop
Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Shoes from Primark
Jewellery from Turkey
Belt from Primark
Bag from Zara 


Ciao! & lots of love ♥


19 comments:

  1. so fashionable!!! :D love the jacket and bag!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love stripes so much and lovely video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped crop top! I have sooo many striped tops at the mo!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I have these jeans too and totally agree - they're the perfect pair!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Blog is amazing!!! I love your photos and your design


    would be amazing if you would check out my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    thank you so much

    have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your bag. Yellow is such an underrated color & I think it's time for it to shine! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post,hun!You look amazing!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Just followed! Really love your outfit. The bag is a perfect pop of color!! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! I'm also a newbie(ish) Youtuber... I've subscribed to your channel :)

    Love,
    Dreamygamine.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. stripes is one of my favorite patterns. cute outfit.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful Sheren! Totally love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Came across your Blog from zoella I would just like to say that your blog is amazing..I love the design and the pictures.. Just amazing


    If you have a minute please come over to my Blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ leave a comment if you would.... it would mean a lot


    have a lovely day.. Keep up the good work


    Jade :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bag!! LOVE.

    www.SugarStilettosStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a chic look! love it.

    Tiffany / tiffanyeatworld

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such a nice figure! Such a nice outfit :-) x

    iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a comfy and chic look! Too cute!

    Check out my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥