20 Jun 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video

Goody gosh! It has been quite some time since I last published a post. Not cool at all :( I will hopefully have two more posts up within the next few days so do keep an eye out for those as I attempt to make up for lost blogging time. Anyways, in the mean time why not feast your eyes on this OOTD that I filmed last week. I was on my way to a bloggers event but decided not to attend due to London's atrocious transport delays which was super annoying. Grr! :/


 

String Vest from Primark
Trousers from Zara
Blazer from H&M
Shoes from Zara
Earrings from Turkey
Bag from Zara


Ciao! & lots of love ♥


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!xxKind of in love with your blog:)
    I would love you to visit my blog,and follow if you want!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥