30 May 2014

OOTD

Ciao ♥ How are you? Gosh, it feels like I haven't blogged in ages. What have you guys been up to? In the early hours of yesterday morning I arrived back in London from a one-week holiday in Marmaris, Turkey. I had a great time and will be sharing this with you over the next few days. Make sure you keep an eye out for this as I will be sharing everything from my travels to a holiday lookbook :)

Okay but for now let me share with you an outfit I wore quite recently. So a little while ago I ordered this amazing oversized tee from Urban Outfitters. It's from a brand called Terrible Movement who stocks some great and unique pieces for fairly reasonable prices. This particular t-shirt has Beverly Kills scribbled on the front of it and has these amazing oversized arm slits that really help to add a bit of character to an outfit. I feel that it definitely compliments the grungy and rockstar look that I've been rocking recently. What do you guys think?


 

Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
T-Shirt from Urban Outfitters
Joni Jeans from Topshop
 Sling Back Peep Toe from Zara
Bag from Zara


Ciao! & lots of ♥ X


5 comments:

  1. That faux leather jacket is lovely, i'm so surprised it's from primark! x

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit - I've had my eyes on the Joni Jeans for ages! Xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Turkey so I'm really excited to hear about your trip to Marmaris! It's always nice reading travel posts :) Your outfit here is awesome, I love leather jackets and your shoes are pretty cool too.

    Chamomile Dealer // Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥