4 May 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video | 60s Vibe

Ciao ♥ How are you? I hope you've had a lovely weekend and made the most of the sunshine today, even though I didn't as I was stuck indoors tidying up my room. Oh but don't worry I actually love cleaning and tidying up. I guess you could say I'm a bit like Monica from friends, but with better dress sense. Lol! :P

Before I start talking about my outfit I would like to apologise for my recent lack of blogging as I've been quite busy as of late. However, from tomorrow onwards I am aiming to get back to my normal blogging self and will hopefully publish a lot more posts that you lovely readers can feast your eyes on. I would also like to take this time to thank all of you lovely people who take the time to read my blog and comment on my posts. It really does mean the world to me and I really appreciate the time you take in doing so

Okay so I'm back with another OOTD post and a fairly short but sweet YouTube video to compliment this. Let's get started! For those who don't know I love the sense of fashion that existed in the 1960s and sometimes use it as a source of inspiration for my everyday outfits. During this era, particularly the mid-60s, women were known for wearing short skirts and dresses that were fairly tight fitted. This charcoal, ribbed mini dress is exactly that and it's from my favourite store (EVER), Zara. No surprise there right? To help add that extra 60s vibe I had going on, I paired my outfit with my floppy hat. These were extremely popular in the late 60s and often symbolised the bohemian hippy culture. I purchased my one from New Look about three years ago although I've only worn it a handful of times. I definitely need to make more use of it.


    

What do you guys think about my outfit? Oh and what is your favourite era? X




 


Coat from Zara
Scarf from Zara
Bag from Zara
Hat from New Look
Ribbed Mini Dress from Zara
Boots from Office (Vagabond)
Earrings are Vintage

I hope you guys enjoy my latest video. If you do then please give it a thumbs up and subscribe as it would make my day :)




Ciao! & lots of


9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, by the looks of things you have a Zara obsession just like me haha :) I want to start wearing hats like yours, but I'm bait nervous about it haha! xxx

    pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit of the day hun looks great xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro il cappello penso sia un accessorio affascinante, forse il più bello, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi piace anche il tuo look, molto ben abbinato, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look pretty with that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I have been wearing a lot of large floppy hats lately as well. Can't wait to see more.

    Styledbynoosh.com

    -Noosh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes/boots!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥