27 Apr 2014

OOTD & YouTube Video

Ciao A few days ago I met up with two of my favourite girls at one of our local Starbucks for a much needed coffee fix and a good ol' gossip. As it was a chill out day I opted for something that was comfy and casual yet stylish too. I ended up with an all grey outfit and my black Rihanna for River Island cut-out lace up ankle boots. What do you guys think of them? Hmm I have a sort of love and hate dislike relationship with these boots. I've had them for just under a year and this was only the second time that I've worn them out. Hopefully if we're lucky and the weather decides to suit the upcoming season I will try to incorporate them into a few of my daily outfits.

As some of you may already know I'm a sucker for jewellery so couldn't help but add this tattoo choker and snake earrings to my ever growing collection. Both pieces were cheap and cheerful and definitely help to grunge up an outfit and give it some much needed edge. Before I was pretty much good to go I applied my current favourite plum lipstick, Rebel by MAC to finish the look.


 

 

Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Gilet from H&M
Crop Top from Topshop
Joni Jeans from Topshop
Cut-Out Boots from River Island (Rihanna Collection)
Bag from Zara
Snake Earrings from H&M
Tattoo Choker from Ebay
 
I also managed to film an OOTD for my YouTube channel. Yipee! I hope you guys enjoy watching it and if you do then please give it a thumbs up and subscribe as it would make my day :)




Ciao! & lots of

12 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and vid! I love meeting my friends for coffee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post dear! so inspiring! really genius! ♥ ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear! Have a great day. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty outfit ! :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love the outfit girl! especially the shoes


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah those shoes! Love the whole outfit!
    I'm now following you, I'd love it if you followed me back! :)
    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh you look amazingggg just as ever!! :)

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool!!!
    Aurora
    http://aurorasparkscreations.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit, but the thing that's making me drool right now are your cut out Rihanna boots. I love 'em.
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm now following you on GFC, please come check out my blog and show me some love xoxo
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, absolutely love the gilet! You look fab!x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that faux fur jacket!!!!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The jacket, the grey outfit, those boots! Loving it all! Gotta love Rihanna for River Island :)

    http://blogbyshayx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥