3 Apr 2014

OOTD | BLFW

Last week Wednesday I had the privilege of attending #BLFW (Bloggers London Fashion Week) organised by the fabulous Bloggers Love. The event was held on the 7th and 8th floor of Penthouse London and consisted of a selection of beauty brands kindly catering to the pampering needs of us bloggers. Treatments included a tanning area, blow dry bar and a manicure bar. Pretty cool right? I was also gifted with some free samples such as the Umberto Giannini Frizzi Miracle Worker with Argan Oil hair remedy, a floral hair perfume and a brow and lash conditioning serum. I had a great evening and met some really lovely bloggers :)

Okay, now onto my outfit. The dress code for the evening was All Black City Chic. Upon seeing this theme I felt pretty relaxed as I had recently bought a black two piece outfit from Zara which I thought would be ideal. That is until the day of the event finally arrived and I had no more than three hours left before I had to leave. Gosh, why must us females be so indecisive at times? Frantically trying on a few different outfits I finally settled for this one as I felt extremely comfortable in it and thought that the floral print was bang on trend. What do you guys think?




Cami Top from T.M.Lewin
Skirt from Zara
Platform Heels from Zara
Necklace from H&M



15 comments:

  1. The print of the skirt is amazing !!!
    xo
    Joanne
    www.thelondoniangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.
    Visit my beauty blog! Read new wedding post -http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirt is so cute - you rock it well girl! LOL did not mean for that to rhyme but hey ahahha let's just go with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara does the best shoes. You look awesome.

    Feeling Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks great! Hope you had fun at the event :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I love the print on the skirt xxx

    www.megsboutique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt, you look stunning :)

    https://glimpseofelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a gorgeous figure, you look stunning

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! Your blog is great and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to look at my blog I would be delighted! I post about fashion, beauty and food. Thanks!

    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look too gorgeous love the skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful skirt :) love your outfits ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥