2 Feb 2014

We Love Fashion Competition

Thanks to Twitter I've just stumbled across a We Love Fashion competition in which the lucky winner will receive two tickets to London Fashion Weekend + £200 worth of NOWSEEN jewellery. Spoilt much? I'm not usually the type of person who enters competitions but who could possibly resist the potential experience of being present at London Fashion Weekend. To be in for a chance of winning you have to upload an image of the outfit you would wear to London Fashion Weekend, along with the reason as to why you would. You then have to link this back to the We Love Fashion website. 

Shown below is the outfit I would wear. I have chosen this particular outfit as the weather in the U.K. is extremely temperamental so please do not be fooled by the apperance of sunshine in the morning as it's likely to be pouring down in rain come the afternoon. Taking this into consideration I've chosen an outfit that is stylish yet accomdating to the weather.

I'm wearing my black wash super high-waisted Joni jeans from Topshop as they're figure hugging yet extremely comfortable. I also feel that the colour of them, opposed to a normal black, helps to break down the colour of the outfit and avoid it becoming too intense. I'm wearing a faux leather jacket as it's a timeless piece that never seems to go out of fashion. To avoid shiverring to death in this weather and to add extra warmth I've thrown my faux fur gilet on top. I also feel that it helps to dress up the outfit making it ideal for a fashion event. My beloved Vagabond boots have to come with me to London Fashion Weekend as they're comfortable, sturdy and feature a platform heel which in my eyes adds a little bit of Ooomph to my outfit.




Please vote for me by clicking here and liking my outfit. X

  • 1.) Upload a post on your blog featuring the outfit that you would wear to London Fashion Week, along with why you would wear it.
  •  
  • 2.) Include a link back to our competition site www.we-love-fashion.co.uk.
  •  
  • 3.) Submit your photo and link using the form below.
  •  
  • 4.) We'll send you a link to your personal competition entry page via email, so you can get your followers to vote for you to be in with a chance of winning!
  • - See more at: http://www.we-love-fashion.co.uk/#sthash.SEOX5bCb.dpuf
    To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is tell us what you would wear to London Fashion Week by simply following the steps below:
    • 1.) Upload a post on your blog featuring the outfit that you would wear to London Fashion Week, along with why you would wear it.
    •  
    • 2.) Include a link back to our competition site www.we-love-fashion.co.uk.
    •  
    • 3.) Submit your photo and link using the form below.
    •  
    • 4.) We'll send you a link to your personal competition entry page via email, so you can get your followers to vote for you to be in with a chance of winning!
    - See more at: http://www.we-love-fashion.co.uk/#sthash.SEOX5b

    8 comments:

    1. your outfit is very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3

      xx
      beauthi.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love that gilet, lovely outfit :)
      xxx
      www.maisymeow.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love those shoes and the gilet looks so cozy!

      //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Lovely outfit, I love the gilet, so cosy and perfect for the weather at the moment!
      dimplesdiaries
      x

      ReplyDelete
    5. you look lovely!

      from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

      ps. there's a brand new high end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hey hey.
      You look fantastic with this coat!!
      With love, Bárbara

      www.preppylemonade.com
      www.preppylemonade.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥