25 Feb 2014

OOTE & Burger and Lobster

On Sunday I spent the evening with two of my favourite girls ♥ We started off our time together by popping into our beloved Zara on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge. Not doing so would have been rude as my friend Victoria likes to say (lol). If it wasn't due to the near arrival of closing time I know we would have happily continued looking around in awe, whilst excitedly pointing out to one another our personal favourite garments from their SS14 collection. I ended up leaving with three items, all which will soon be featured in an upcoming haul post, so make sure you look out for that :) 

Feeling hungry, we then headed for Burger and Lobster on the fifth floor of Harvey Nichols. Their menu consists of three main meals, all which are served with a portion of chips and a small bowl of salad. The last time I ate here I wasn't brave enough to order the lobster and instead cowardly settled for their handmade burger. Feeling a lot more adventurous this time, I finally took the plunge and had me some lobster. Would I order it again? Hell yes! :)

 

Finally, this is my outfit. I went for a casual look as the girls and I had planned to have a nice and chilled out evening so thought this would be perfect. X 




  Crop Top from Topshop
  POW Joni Jeans from Topshop
Boots from Office



20 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I've been meaning to go to Burger & Lobster for such a long time! xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants you have a beautiful figure!

    Much love xxx
    www.christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burger & Lobster is amazing!! I did a blog post on Burger & lobster too please take a look

    sadiepreston92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jeans are gorgeous! You look stunning.
    Beth x

    www.thebritishgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jeans, I love the little POW on the pocket.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that food looks so amazing!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A M A Z I N G BLOG! 

    Keep it up! i love reading it!
    New Follower!!

    www.HpDays.co.uk

    

HP

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a massive seafood fan, but this does look lovely and I'm sure if you're into this kind of thing it would be delicious! and you look lovely xx

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear,

    Great post! You look so chic as always.




    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    Like GD on Facebook
    Follow GD on Bloglovin
    Follow GD on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty lady and that food looks delicious, pure indulgence!

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super yummy looking food and those jeans are so cute and funny! The "pow" on the butt made me laugh haha

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit! jealous of the food too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe I still haven't tried Burger & Lobster, the food looks delish! Loving your jeans xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some super fun high waisted jeans ahaha. Cute outfit! <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥