10 Feb 2014

OOTD

Every once in a while I wake up not wanting to think or stress about what I am going to wear for that day. Instead, I take whatever my hands grab first in my wardrobe and chuck it on. Today was one of those days and boy did I not give a damn about how I looked. I guess you could say that this is very much a not giving a f*ck what you look like type of outfit. It was extremely comfortable to wear and I got quite a few comments on my gorgeous lime green/yellow cardigan. I got it from Primark towards the end of last year for £14 and wore it for the first time today. It really does brighten up a dark and dull outfit :) X



 

Short Sleeve Body from H&M
  Studded Jeans from Zara
Belt from H&M
Boots from Topshop
Cardigan from Primark 
Scarf from Zara


12 comments:

  1. great post! This is just so so chic. I like!


    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog


    Like GD on Facebook
    Follow GD on Bloglovin
    Follow GD on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, you have layered this perfectly.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan! Such a bright pop of colour! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jeans and the coat/cardigan! You look amazing :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardi, such a gorgeous colour

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your 'not giving a fuck' outfit! lol!! You look good anywayz :-)
    *Wanna stalk each other? Stay bless..*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the studded jeans they are gorgeous xxxx
    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥