26 Jan 2014

OOTD

Hey bloggers! I wore this outfit to work a few days ago. It's a really simple look and extremely comfortable to wear. If you guys have watched my YouTube videos or read my previous blog posts you would know that I'm in love with any clothing that is ribbed so I cannot get enough of this dress. I'm also loving my new reversible bag; one side is grey and the other side is lime green. I'm yet to wear it showing the lime green side as I think it's more ideal for summer due to it being so vibrant. However, if I ever need to add some colour to an outfit I might have to make an exception.

On my lips I'm wearing Rebel by MAC. I've had this lipstick for the longest time but have never really used it as I didn't like how it looked upon first application. However, since trying it out again not too long ago I'm now in love with it. I can be quite weird with make-up :/ I'll try something for the first time and hate it so will not use it. A few weeks later I'll try it again and I'll love it. Lol! X

 




 

Ribbed Polo Neck Dress from Zara
  Reversible Bag from Zara
  Boots from Topshop





18 comments:

  1. Love your boots

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous dress - need something like it myself. :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag, and the whole look :) You are so so beautiful! xx

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, and I have serious hair envy!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loove that lipstick on you! and can i also say how amazing your hair is - i'm jealous!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so beautiful, I really love grey tones! And the Zara bag is so beautiful, the contrast of colour is just what this outfit needs!

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love how figure hugging this dress is <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this polo neck, the ribbed detail is one of my favourites!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress!
    I love this blog so I've nominated you for a liebster award on www.tamsinlilyd.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog! following you!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥