13 Jan 2014

OOTD

It seems only right to start off this post by stating that I friggin' LOVE my new coat. I wore it today for the first time and instantly knew that it could fast become my go-to coat. It's a delicate pale pink colour and can be fastened by three simple black buttons. The simplicity of this coat is just insane. I paid £129.99 for it on Boxing Day from the Zara website but I've seen that it has now been reduced in price so I would definitely suggest that you ladies try it on if you spot it as you wouldn't want to take it off. I'm also really loving my khaki midi length dress simply because it's ribbed. I just can't get enough of any clothing that is ribbed. It has to be one of my favourite pattterns EVER. X

 

Pale Pink Longline Coat from Zara
Ribbed Midi Dress from Zara
Boots from Topshop
Necklace from River Island
Rucksack from Zara

17 comments:

  1. http://becoolbepositivebeyou.blogspot.com/ Visit and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that coat! So so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat!

    http://welcometowonderlandsara.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is so lovely, love the coats from Zara
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous outfit, that coat is so great on you, love how you've styled it!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the coat.

    moralcraze.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new coat too, it's so stylish, but the best accessory is your smile. True style is knowing who you are and loving and accepting you! - Sierra of http://ragsexchange.com/ and http://styleactuallyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your coat! xx

    www.unfortunataliex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, another worth reading post.Excited for your next post already. Happy weekend!.


    I now follow you on GFC hope you can do the same. Maybe we can follow each other on FACEBOOK also?! Just like my page and i’ll like yours back with pleasure.


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @whatkennyhearts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way the dress and coat end right mid calf. Great outfit

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the coat and your look - you look really pretty! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥