7 Jan 2014

OOTD

Yet again I have spent a ridiculous amount of money in the shortest amount of time. I hold Zara fully responsible for my recent out of control spending habits. I mean it's not my fault that I want to buy everything upon entering one of their stores :( I justify my ridiculous spending by telling myself that everything I buy is an investment and well worth it. Most of the time this isn't entirely true but sometimes it is and I manage to grab myself a bargain like I did with the coat I'm wearing in this outfit. It was previously priced at £89 but I got it for a mere £36. Now is that a bargain or is that a bargain? Lol! :) X



 

60s Fur Collar Coat from Topshop
Fluffy Crop Top from Primark
MOTO Forest Joni Jeans from Topshop
Earrings from Topshop
Buggle Lace Up Cut Out Boots from Topshop


 


4 comments:

  1. Love that coat - it's so cute, and I bet it's really versatile too :)) xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat looks really nice!

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥