31 Dec 2013

OOTE

On Sunday evening a group of people from work and I went to The Regency Club in Queensbury for dinner. I had a lovely evening and discovered that my taste buds can actually handle spicy food. Shown below is what I wore. Oh how I love this coat. It's from Zara and is one of the warmest that I've ever owned. I particularly love the fact that it's earned me the much loved nickname of lamby. Cute nickname right? Oh and I call this look Pimp Daddy. Haha! X

 


Coat from Zara
Top from Topshop
Faux Leather Trousers from Zara
  Boots from Front Row Shop



7 comments:

  1. I really like the top, and the leather pants look great. Have a happy New Year to you too, hope 2014 is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice coat!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful you look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iv been looking for a top like that for a while now, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top girl !!!

    www.little-freak.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥