6 Dec 2013

OOTD

Is it slightly bizarre that whenever I wear this coat I feel as if I'm a member of the Cosa Nostra? Surely I can't be the only one who thinks I look a tad bit like a Mafioso or am I? Lol! On a more fashion-related note I love everything about it, from the length of it to the way it falls so effortlessly on me. Zara definitely has to be my 'go-to' for gorgeous and classic looking coats

 

Coat from Zara
Floral Top from Zara
Faux Leather Pleated Skirt from Primark
Boots from Vagabond (via Office)



1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Especially the skirt love that it's quilted and leather! <3

    Emma xox

    www.glitterandwishe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥