23 Nov 2013

OOTE

Ciao! This evening Yesterday evening, considering it's now past 12am, I went for coffee and dinner with my cousin. We went to Strada and both had Funghi Al Forno as a starter and Bistecca DI Manzo Rib-Eye 250g as our main. It was delicious! The service wasn't the greatest but our bellies were nicely tended to. We then headed to our favourite Starbucks a few shops away where we had a lovely heart-to-heart whilst sipping on our festive beverages.


Jumper from Zara
Jeans from Topshop
Faux Leather Jacket from Primark
Gilet from H&M
Bag from Zara
Boots from Office





1 comment:

  1. I love what you're wearing, especially the boots! x

    www.thelittleindie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥