8 Jul 2013

Holiday Lookbook

Ciao a tutti! I hope you are all well and making the most of the glorious weather that has recently bestowed us (considering you reside in London). If the sun is yet to make an appearance to some of you reading this then I hope it is well on its way to you. I recently got back from a two week holiday to Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, with two of my girls. We all had an amazing time and I particularly had a lot of fun putting together outfits for evenings out. A selection of these will be presented below in a holiday lookbook. I hope you enjoy x

1.
Topshop
Super High-Waisted Joni Jeans in Pink Acid
Primark
Crop Top
Sandals
River Island
Necklace
Bracelet

I like love FRIGGIN' ADORE the Joni jeans collection at Topshop. So much so that I practically live in them. Not bringing a pair on holiday was completely out of the question. I decided to bring my pink acid pair as I knew the colour would look amazing against a sun-kissed tan. That it did. Lol! I kept this outfit rather casual by pairing it with a cute crop top and a pair of gladiator sandals.

2.
 
Topshop
Mesh T-Shirt All In One Jumpsuit
Forever 21
Sandals
H&M
Ring

Black is such a classic and timeless colour. For that reason, this particular outfit can be worn all year round and will never fail to look effortless. I feel that minimal jewellery is required due to the mesh panel insert found at the front of the jumpsuit. Not forgetting the lovely split back detailing that adds that extra Ooo! to it.

This jumpsuit is offered in both a tall and petite size; I'm wearing the petite version as the tall was far too big for me. A change in footwear can instantly change the look of this outfit. If you're looking for a dressy uppy sort of look then I would suggest a pair of stiletto heels or platform heel sandals. If you're looking to keep it more casual then a pair of flat sandals, as I have worn, will be ideal.

Upon checking the website I have found that they've recently brought out a colour block version (Buy/View here) with black,white and grey marl inserts. Tempted much? Me too! Lol!

3.
H&M
Vest Top
Primark
Skirt accompanied with belt
Forever 21
Sandals
Claire's Accessories
Earrings

Am I alone in thinking that this particular outfit screams out girl next door? I would describe this look as being cute, pretty and semi-casual. Perfect for a chilled and relaxing evening out. I'm so glad that my mummy pointed out this skirt to me as it has fast become a favourite of mine. I particularly like that the floral print gives off a fresh and summery vibe. What I like even more is that you can alter the length of this skirt through the fastening of the belt. It can be worn anywhere between the hipbone and waist according to personal preference. I wore it just below my waist and loved the skater skirt effect it gave.

4.
 
Zara
Dress
Primark
Belt
Forever21
Sandals
H&M
Earrings
Ring

I'm not really one for wearing a dress that is overly short, even when on holiday. I much prefer mine to be knee length or slightly above; this beauty of a dress just skims above my knees. I would describe this dress as being rather delicate due to the nature of the fabric; it is covered in a beautiful crochet detailing. This meant that I had to be a little bit more careful and attentive throughout my evening to avoid the material snagging. This hardly bothered me as I loved how elegant this dress looked on, especially worn with a red lip. I wore this dress with a thin black belt so that it pulled me in at the waist. I chose to do this as I could have done with the dress being a size smaller but hey, no biggie.

5.
Primark
Jumpsuit
Forever21
Sandals
River Island
Necklace
Topshop
Ring

 I'm fast becoming a jumpsuit lover as they're super comfortable and require almost hardly any effort. They literally take about fifteen seconds to put on and ... Viola! That's your entire outfit DONE. I complimented this strapless jumpsuit with a chunky necklace and ring.


Hope you guys enjoyed this post and comment below your favourite outfit.
Ciao! xX

1 comment:

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥